I have not written any books, but I have read many. It is important to have a list of books that emphasize good, Traditional Catholicism, that is true to what the Church actually teaches. Here is a list of books that I think would be absolutely vital in reading and having in a Traditional Catholic’s library:
- “How to Converse Continually and Familiarly With God” by St. Alphonsus Liguori
- “True Devotion to Mary” by St Louis de Montfort
- “Heretics” by G.K. Chesterton
- “Orthodoxy” by G.K. Chesterton
- Catechism of the Council of Trent
- Baltimore Catechism
- Any Pre-Vatican 2 Encyclical
- Concise Catholic Dictionary of 1943
- “The Ways of Mental Prayer” by Rt. Rev. Dom Vitalis Lehodey
- “The Devotion to the Sacred Heart” by Fr. John Crosee S.J.
If there is a book on here you think should or shouldn’t be on here, feel free to leave me an email: jeff[at]trcthoughts[dot]com.