My 2015 Predictions
As we ring in the New Year, I would like to make my predictions for 2015.
- The Synod on the Family will be a complete and utter disaster. It will be so poor and awful, 2014’s Synod will appear as child’s play.
- Pope Francis will make several poor bishop appointments in the US which will promote liberals.
- The FFI will be further persecuted. Their case will either be left in limbo, or they will be accused of “heresy”.
- Catholicism will further be suppressed from within and outside the Church. Tradition will be suppressed in all corners as much as possible.
- The Traditional Latin Mass will grow in some areas, and will be hindered in others.
- Novelty will continue to be embraced as ” the only way to grow the Church”.
- I will blog more than The Old Evangelization.
- Pope Francis will no longer be Pope.
This year, I hope my predictions are wrong on all accounts.