My 2014 Predictions…How’d I Do?
With the year 2014 come and almost gone, it is time for me to review how well my predictions were for the year.
Here are my predictions from last year, with my comments in bold.
- Our Lady of Medjugorje will be denounced by Rome as being an invalid apparition, however, Rome will still declare that Medjugorje is a good pilgrimage site. (There was no denouncement from Rome in regards to Medjugorje, as we are still waiting for the results from their investigation. Seeing as the secondary prediction required the first, I rule this as not happening.) FAIL
- There will be a very public, and violent attack against Christians and faithful Catholics in the United States. (There was the beheading of the Christian woman by the Muslim in Oklahoma City back in September. There have also been a number of Satanic black masses and idols to go up this year. I’d say this one passes.) PASS
- Catholic employers will be arrested for refusing to provide contraception to their employees. (There have been zero arrests that I know of.) FAIL
- The Mainstream Media will turn on Pope Francis because he refuses to accept their false views on women’s ordination and homosexuality. (The Mainstream Media continues to love Pope Francis, and with the Synod of October, it appears he may be okay with homosexuality.) FAIL
- Because of this Pope Francis’ popularity will begin to become low. What will attribute to this is his already apparent disapproval of faithful Catholics. (Pope Francis still acts and appears to be a rock star.) FAIL
- Pope Francis will announce the canonization of Pope Paul VI, without the second needed miracle. (No announcement was made in regards to Pope Paul VI’s canonization, though he was beatified.) FAIL
- I will post more often than The Old Evangelization. (I did! Knowing him, he would argue quality is better than quantity, but I believe I’ve had some rather quality posts this year as well.) PASS
- I will finalize my Mortal Sin Series to better help you all understand what sins are mortal and why. (I wrote more on mortal sins, in fact I wrote a few posts in regards to the Fifth Commandment, though I only wrote those.) FAIL
Overall, I did about a 2/8 for a whopping 25%. Check back shortly for what I believe will happen in 2015, and trust me, these predictions will not be your typical ones.
UPDATE: January 1, 2015 3:22pm
I have released my predictions for 2015.