The other day, I commented on how my 2013 fared. In short, not so good. But, that’s okay, I never claimed to be a prophet, and predictions are just that, predictions.
I thought I’d share what I think 2014 will hold for us. Without further ado:
- Our Lady of Medjugorje will be denounced by Rome as being an invalid apparition, however, Rome will still declare that Medjugorje is a good pilgrimage site.
- There will be a very public, and violent attack against Christians and faithful Catholics in the United States.
- Catholic employers will be arrested for refusing to provide contraception to their employees.
- The Mainstream Media will turn on Pope Francis because he refuses to accept their false views on women’s ordination and homosexuality.
- Because of this Pope Francis’ popularity will begin to become low. What will attribute to this is his already apparent disapproval of faithful Catholics.
- Pope Francis will announce the canonization of Pope Paul VI, without the second needed miracle.
- I will post more often than The Old Evangelization.
- I will finalize my Mortal Sin Series to better help you all understand what sins are mortal and why.
I hope and pray that you all had a great 2013 and with any luck, 2014 will be even better.