The end of 2012 is nigh! The end of 2012 is nigh!
I decided I’m going to throw up my predictions for 2013. It seems appropriate since it is right around the corner. Now, I am not claiming that these are actually going to happen, nor am I claiming to be a prophet.
Without further ado, here we go:
- The world will continue and not end on December 21, 2012 proving that the Mayans really didn’t know what they were talking about.
- Father Corapi will magically reappear, in a similar fashion to how he magically disappeared.
- Pope Benedict will exceed Kim Kardashian in Twitter followers. Kim will cry and make a million dollars.
- President Barack Obama will use the tragic Newtown, CT school shooting as a ploy to destroy the Second Amendment. Many Americans will support him in this, throwing logic out the window.
- I will get around to writing out my conversion story for the purposes of the blog.
- I’ll finish the Mortal Sin Series. I still have 7 Commandments to get through, not to mention Venial Sins against the Commandments as well.
- The Latin Mass will continue to make leaps and bounds as it continues to grow in popularity among the faithful.
- Pro-abortion politicians will begin to be publicly ex-communicated.
- Obamacare will become official law as of January 1. However, upon seeing how terrible it is, it will get thrown out by August.
- Catholicism and Christianity will continue to be assaulted by the Government.
That is all!
Pingback: My 2013 Predictions…How’d I Do? | Traditional Roman Catholic Thoughts